The Military Academy offers courses in several areas: foreign languages, marine engineering, management, tactics, operations, strategy, logistics, military aviation, telecommunications and computer science, military electronic engineering, military mechanical engineering, military chemical engineering, weapons and equipment of artillery-rocket units for air defence and early warning and reporting, armament and equipment of the land forces and the social sciences.
Course participants may be:
- Members of the public institutions (state administration and local government);
- Members of the Armed Forces and the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Serbia, as well as foreign armed forces;
- Members of the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Serbia;
- Members of the public enterprises and private companies;
- Civilian personnel working out of the military.